Notepad++ 7.9.3 available
The update offers bug fixes and minor improvements.
Notepad ++ is a popular text editor for Windows 10 and offers a lot of functionality. If you need more than the pre-installed standard editor, you already know Notepad++, because of its large range of functions. In addition to the large range of functions and the small file size, its strengths include auto-completion and numerous optimization options.
The new version 7.9.3 does not support Windows XP anymore for technical reasons. Additionally, the new version offers design improvements and bug fixes.
Details of the version 7.9.3 enhancements:
- Discontinued support for Windows XP due to technical reasons.
- Fix the regression of copying line data from search results.
- Fix Print Line Number preference is ignored for printing regression.
- Fix dockable panels not being displayed regression due to multi-instance mode activation.
- Make split-lines feature work again with multi-edge rightmost specified edge.
- Enhance modern style file dialog for allowing UNIX style file path.
- Use the modern browse folder dialog to get folder path.
- Improve option for setting save dialog filter to All Types.
- Add ability to delete entries from combo box history in Find dialog with DELETE key.
- Fix lost session issue on Windows reboot/shutdown.
- Add save Folder as Workspace in session option in save session dialog.
- Make value dialog height accurate in any DPI.
- Fix issue that Switch-To-Panel keyboard shortcuts cannot be used in context menu.
- Fix a memory leak issue.
- Fix blurry display problem on an extended monitor.
- Fix incompatible plugin not being deleted issue.
All changes and innovations in detail can be found in the official changelog.
Users can download the new version from UpdateStar or from the official website.
Notepad++ on UpdateStar | Download