Update for Notepad ++ available
The new version 7.8.7 offers bug fixes and numerous minor improvements.
Notepad ++ is a popular text editor for Windows 10. If you need more than the pre-installed standard editor, you already know Notepad++, because of its large range of functions.
The current version 7.8.7 fixes some bugs and brings numerous minor improvements. Among other things, the new file save dialog has been improved.
Details of the version 7.8.7 enhancements & bug fixes:
- Fix new style save dialog by selecting right file filter and adding extension automatically.
- Add right-click context menu to bookmark margin.
- Add sub-menu bullets for cascaded Encoding and Language menus.
- Add file extension automatically for session files and workspace files while saving in new style dialog.
- Fix file reading failure (network problem) not detected issue.
- Improve Document Map precision.
- Fix wrong project panel at start by opening a project via command line.
- Allow user to skip . when adding only excluding Filters for Find/Replace In Files.
- Assign CTRL-M as default shortcut for invoking mark dialog.
- Fix also a folding visual glitch in Find result.
- Fix Find/Replace history lost issue.
- Fix auto-completion suggest the same word while the word being modified.
All changes and innovations in detail can be found in the official changelog directly from the manufacturer.